Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why Am I Here?

Why am I here? Well I have been around the block a few times and made a lot of mistakes along the way, but I feel I have learned from those mistakes and hopefully I can help others who might be making the same mistakes I did. But  the bigger question is, why are any of us here? Is there some divine plan? Is there a preset destiny for each of us? I believe the answer is yes and no.

It is hard to enter into any philosophical discussion without delving into religion.  So yes, I believe in God, but whether or not you believe in a creator the answer is still the same. We were all created equally, we were all created with certain talents, abilities, interests and aspirations. That is who we are, that is how we are wired and that is in fact our destiny, to be the person we were designed to be. To do what we know and love to do, to enjoy life and all of its abundance, to become whoever and whatever we want to become. That my friend is why we are here.

No comments: